Construction of the Stapleton Masonic Temple began in 1901 and opened to our fraternity in 1902. Over the last 116 years it has been home to many Lodges and Concordant bodies of the Richmond District. Current home to Tompkins Lodge #471 F. & A.M., Tyrian R.A.M. #219 and Empire-DeWitt Commandery #14, and previous home of Klopstock Lodge #760, Aquehonga Lodge #905, Richmond Lodge #66, Beacon Light Lodge #701, Empire Commandery #66, the Staten Island Chapter of the DeMolay, Tompkins and Rebecca Chapters of the O.E.S., and even the RMA for a time.
Learn more about the Building Fund
The Masonic Brotherhood Fund is the charitable arm of our Grand Lodge. It receives donations from both Masons and non-Masons to support the different programs within our state. The Brotherhood Fund has been in existence for many years and we are charged with the support of many of the Community services that are run by hard working Brothers around the State. For over 50-plus years the Masonic Brotherhood Fund has supported the designated Charities of the Grand Lodge of the State of New York.